The fun token is a cryptocurrency designed exclusively for the online poker and gaming industries. Fun blends the benefits of the ethereum blockchain with a cutting-edge technology stack, making it a valuable resource for players, platforms, and developers alike. Fun aims to usher in a modern era of interactive gaming.
How it all started
Jez san, obe, and Jeremy Longley created funfair. On June 22nd, 2017, fun was developed and instantly sold to casino customers. During the first round, half of the overall fun population of 1 billion (hard cap) was allocated at a rate of 100 fun per USDUSD. The second process of coin sales will take the form of a dutch auction, with unsold coins allocated on a pro-rata basis to the customers of the first coin sale.
How do I purchase fun tokens?
Where can I trade in funfair? Purchasing funfair (fun) with funds from your bank necessitates a two-step process. First, you’ll buy some BTC or eth from an exchange that takes deposits by debit card or bank account, and then you’ll move your newly purchased crypto to a platform that sells fun in exchange for bitcoin or ether.
Benefits of funfair
- Increase your playing time by using fast wallet-to-wallet and in-game purchases.
- Transactions are decentralized, public, and trackable.
- The fun token is an erc20 token. The ethereum blockchain accelerates and simplifies operations.
- Fun’s influence can be harnessed by players, casinos, and developers alike.
- Fun token ownership is private.
- Thanks to large transaction costs, traditional decentralized casinos will charge up to $1 per bet. Transaction fees with funfair are as low as 5-10 cents per bet placed.
Is fun a good investment?
Funfair can be an outstanding opportunity at current prices for investors searching for underappreciated high-potential ventures. The fun token is also supported by freebitco., the world’s seventh-largest online gaming website. Freebitco. Intends to revolutionize igaming by putting fun first.