The international education is promoted by the schools which have international curriculum. The fees’ structure is also maintained in the singapore international school fees as per the international education standards only. Thecircularadapted will be commonworldwide as it thechildren from the schools will become internationalacclimatized and good bureaucrats normal the circular followed is international primary curriculum.
Criteria of the international education curriculum:
The international criterial or curriculum followed by the international school is as follows.
- The international schools have common curriculum and it is transferable world wide
- This is in the moving population where the standards are higher than the local curriculum
- It has multinational and student body which is multilingual
- Internationally acclaimed syllabus
- The accreditation of the schools will be acceptedworldwide.
- One can find international teachers and multinational transient teachers
- No selectivity in the student enrollments
- Many languages will be taught and wide exposure to languages
- International games will be taken up in the curriculum
- The education in the school might have a bit higher end fees structure but with the standards maintained with international curriculum it is acceptable.
- The teacher who has passed to international teaching courses are only included for service as they have a better exposure to the internationalcurriculum.T
- The circular includes internationalism, developing a child to global citizen, independent in nature, independence and social cooperation’s are the main aspects in the curriculum.
- Some international schools are partially funded by the government and local administration for which the fees may be of bit higher end.
The curriculum adapted will be common worldwide as it the children from the schools will become international acclimatized and good bureaucrats normal the circular followed is international primary curriculum. The growth of the child is the major concern in the international curriculum to sustain themselves in any part of the world.