The corporate secretary is the person who is a corporate lawyer. He helps an organization in many forms. It is the work of the corporate secretary to make the regular authorities of a company to meet the standards of the organization. They offer the best corporate secretary service Singapore having the best corporate secretary. They have the best responsibilities to deal with to develop their corporation and its brand.
What are the duties of a corporate secretary?
- They file the company alteration as you perform your business. You will discover that you have to alter few corporate details. You have to update organization’s constitution, share allotments, and perform share transfers. These modifications are recorded and filed to the board within sometime after getting approved. This is the role of a corporate secretary.
- They secure the seal of corporation which is stipulated based on the constitution of organization. The secretary needs to make sure that it is kept safe when it is not needed. This person actually notes down the dates which are due and annual returns of every legal needs of business running. So that everything is safe when you hire resident authorizing secretary of a company.
- They update the alteration made in the statutory registers up to date. This is to ensure the compliance to meet certain company standards. The actions incorporate:
- Sharing issues and transfers among the shareholders
- Management official’s resignation and appointment like managers, secretaries, and directors.
Thus, these are the actual responsibilities of a corporate secretary to perform for its organization.